Touched into Solitude & Re-Source together - online ongoing group
Inquire how in these times of being more in ‘solitude’ and physical distancing, with less, unilateral or no touch at all… you still can re-source yourself and fulfill needs from your own essence or source through TOUCH...
"Everything we touch becomes a jewel for our enjoyment..." Thich Nhat Hahn
In this ONLINE ongoing group of 3 classes of embodied conscious dance, related exercises, sharing and teachings we will inquire how in these times of being more in ‘solitude’ and physical distancing, with less, unilateral or no touch at all… you still can re-source yourself and fulfill needs from your own essence or source.
This course will touch the universal elements which relate to sense, move and increase the capacity to fully embody your life force energy of vitality, creativity, presence in all areas of your life, even and especially in these times…
It is for those who would like to explore this inner journey ‘alone’ at home together with others on Zoom (although it is possible to dance and move with us without being seen…) And/or for those who are curious how you can enjoy your lively, intimate dance and being touched through dance when being just with yourself without anyone else around. We will play and dance with this in various and surprising ways. Perhaps by being (more) on your own at home you learn new skills and receive new ideas, insights and experiences. There is also room for what evokes the lack of contact with others in you.
* the physical language of our life force energy grounded in the universal core movement resources of Open Floor dance movement practice
* the transforming effects of dance meditation as a means for awareness and change
* related embodied exercises, sharing and specific information that will integrate your experiences into your 'daily' life
* inspiration for inquiring further at home
* the richness of being together on this journey with a closed ongoing group
we create a safe and creative environment to engage in this complex, mysterious and in-depth investigation with curiosity, mindfulness and compassion.The potential pleasure and beauty of this journey is well worth the challenges and the risks.
Who is it for?
* This program is open to all adults regardless of gender identity, gender expression, biological sex, sexual orientation, or relationship status. We strive to co-create an environment that is inclusive, curious and expansive, and honors the experiences each person brings into the group.
* For those who can hold their own process and have a support system around to reach out to if necessary. The teacher will also be available in between the classes for support if needed.
* For those who have experience in conscious embodied dance like Open Floor, Movement Medicine, 5Rhyhtms, BioDanza, Soul Motion etc.
* Preferable experience with online dance through Zoom and/or experience with Zoom in general with a good internet connection available.