Nature’s energy is ever-present in our life, in the food we eat, in the air we breathe and in the soil we walk on. So, when we consciously connect with the energy of nature, we explore the natural world in a deeper way. A conscious connection with nature and its energy can help us in our daily life, to find harmony and stability within ourselves, and get us in touch with the healing powers of nature.
The five-day “Energy of Nature” workshop guides participants towards the cultivation of a deep awareness of our intuitive relationship with nature, particularly with trees and plants. The objective of this workshop is to strengthen the conscious connection with nature, and get in touch with different aspects of themselves. Through experiential activities, the participants will understand and enhance their perception of energy and develop their intuition. They will also deepen their connection with themselves, their qualities, and with nature and its supportive and healing energy. An exploration of the five elements in nature will be conducted during the workshop, to access their different qualities and healing powers.
This five-day workshop includes the following aspects:
- Exercises to feel and identify one’s perception of energy in oneself and in nature.
- Exercises on grounding and centering and be one with one’s spiritual heart.
- Development of one’s intuition.
- Choice of a tree to establish a personal relationship with and regularly spend time with it.
- Learning to feel the trees’ energy and their different healing powers.
- Introduction to the five elements in nature (earth, water, fire, air and ether), their qualities and their healing powers.
- Learn to identify places that 'replenish' our energy.
- Guided contemplations on nature.
- Presentation of a personal project on one's tree or on another aspect learned in the workshop.
- A working knowledge of English.
- This workshop is open to all who feel they may benefit from getting a deeper connection with nature and themselves. As we spend a lot of time in nature, the ability to be in nature for some time, including walking and being in fresh / cold / rainy weather, is needed.
- Bring your favourite pen and notebook, drawing paper, colour pencils or other drawing material, a water-resistant sitting pad for when in nature, a warm coat and raincoat and water-resistant shoes.
Note: the workshop’s agenda and contents can be modified depending on weather conditions, and other external factors.
Workshop venue: la ferme du Bois-le-Comte
La ferme du Bois-le-Comte is an eco-friendly venue for groups in the South of Belgium (close to the French border and at a 20-minute walk from the famous abbey of Orval). Superb position in the midst of nature. All meals are plant-based.
Subscription informationCost includes full-board accommodation (100% organic & vegetarian) in 4-bedded room. Single, double or twin room: + 170 EUR.
Planned sessions (6)
Session 2: Monday 27 March 2023 - Orval - Bois-le-Comte
Session 3: Tuesday 28 March 2023 - Orval - Bois-le-Comte
Session 4: Wednesday 29 March 2023 - Orval - Bois-le-Comte
Session 5: Thursday 30 March 2023 - Orval - Bois-le-Comte
Session 6: Friday 31 March 2023 - Orval - Bois-le-Comte
Session 1: Sunday 26 March 2023 - Orval