Residential training in the Ardennes, 4 x 5 days over 2 years
In each cycle of the intensive participants receive specific guidance and instruction in their shamanic development (talents, abilities, skill and confidence building).
Shamanism worldwide is having a tremendous renaissance and adaptation to people's contemporary needs. The transformative power of the shamanic ritual, the absorbing of the primordial energy of the elements, the intuitive and energetic appraisal of a life situation, the natural trance induction through drumming and chanting. All these elements strike a deep chord in people willing to open their hearts and minds to the unknown.
Our focus is on shamanism as a full flow of life energy and a universal path of wisdom.
The shamanic journey and/or "shamanisation" is the core of the practice. In addition we do healing, chanting, drumming and authentic ritual.
- The common ground between the shamanic and therapeutic approach.
- What is right action based on silence?
- How to nourish ourselves through the male and female polarity.
- The witnessing of and stepping through fears.
- The conscious encouragement of the dying process of the ego.
- Making contact with the vibrational frequencies of power animals, angels, trees and plants, spiritual guides and ancestral energy.
To allow for an opening in consciousness and deeper ways of connecting which benefit one's spiritual development, one's optimal functioning in the world and ecological commitment to the planet.
THEMES PER MODULE
- Advice/invitations/suggestions as to how to walk the shamanic path.
- Look into the different aspects of the shaman and which are the aspects connected to each of the participants in the training.
- Building of trust around one gift or capability in particular.
- Shamanic vocalizing.
- Healing modalities.
- Disentangling the ego structure from the ?real me?.
- Exploring of consciousness beyond human: nature (trees/plants), power animals, cosmos, outside the cosmos.
- Unity consciousness.
- Learning how to ground oneself.
- Carl Jung and contemporary shamanism.
- Interface between the shamanic and therapeutic approach (including transpersonal psychology).
- Shamanic perception in nature.
- The angelic frequency field.
- The "aloneness" of the shaman.
- Developing of authentic rituals (e.g. a death ritual), individual and group rituals.
- The importance of the shadow.
- Contacting of specific guides.
- Time, space and synchronicity.
- Accompanying of the dying.
- Soul retrieval (part 1)
- Feelings and their connections with thoughts and physical anchor points.
- Real and false empathy.
- Leading a shamanic journey oneself (only for those ready to do so).
- The medicine wheel.
- Ancestral energy.
- Enneagram (part 1).
- Working optimally within society in a supportive or serving function towards people in one?s environment.
- Ecological commitment to the planet.
- Enneagram (part two).
Workshop venue: eco-friendly centre la ferme du Bois-le-Comte
La ferme du Bois-le-Comte is an eco-friendly venue for groups in the South of Belgium (close to the French border and at a 20-minute walk from the famous abbey of Orval). Superb position in the midst of nature. All meals are plant-based.
Contact us, we will be happy to help you.
Frank and Kathy also facilitate shamanic days in Antwerp, reiki classes (reiki 1 in Antwerp, reiki 2 in Orval), and the 3-day residential workshops Evolutionary Consciousness and A Course in Miracles.
Follow-up modules after the two-year basic shamanic training
In the modules after the two-year basic training we use our time to go even deeper with our intimate and transformative healing sessions. We also go more in-depth with a number of topics such as the enneagram, the archetypes, and the unique methodology of our own shamanic approach. What is the precise role of guides and teachers? How can we rely on the reality of our experience and intuition? How does shamanism interface with the direct path of Advaita and Integral Yoga? How do we remove on a daily basis the obstacles to a conscious, a happy and a deeply satisfying life?
- Tue 21/01/2020 - Sun 25/06/2023: Shamanic training
- Tue 13/09/2022 - Sun 21/04/2024: Shamanic training
- Mon 26/06/2023 - Fri 30/06/2023: Shamanic training 15th year (follow-up module)
- Tue 18/06/2024 - Sun 14/09/2025: Shamanic training
- Mon 24/06/2024 - Fri 28/06/2024: Shamanic training 16th year (follow-up module)
- Sun 01/09/2024 - Fri 06/09/2024: Shamanic training follow-up module (for group started in 2020)