Headaches are a common problem and are one of the most seen conditions in the neurological clinic.
This 1-day course will help massage therapists to understand the structural causes of headaches and how massage can help, including poignant things to ask during a consultation.
Therapists will also learn practical techniques for helping relieve various types of headaches and possibilities of combining with other therapies.
Learn the Theory and Clinical Application of:
- Possible causes of Headaches / everyday disorders/conditions
- Clinical Presentation of Headaches – Warning Signs & Symptoms
- Common Medication and Treatment given
- Musculoskeletal causes of Headaches: Muscular, Cervicogenic and Temporomandibular
- Consideration of some alternative methods for relieving headaches
- Practical Treatment options for Headaches:
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- Cervical articulation techniques
- Neuromuscular Techniques
- Trigger Points
- Consideration for other manual therapy options
Subscription information12% discount when you register for 2 or 3 workshops with Joshi Bhavesh. If you are entitled to the discount, chose the option 'I will pay later'. The online payment system can not apply the discount.
Session 1: Sunday 27 August 2023 - OWC Antwerp